The first thing that I want to say is HAPPY SPRING BREAK!!! I’m really jealous for those of you who are going out of town somewhere nice and warm. I would love to get out of this cold for a week and soak in the sun, but unfortunately I do not have the money for that. So, I’m going to brag a little bit but I have been awarded the Scholarship Key Award for academic excellence!! I am a junior and since my gpa is above a 3.80 I have received the award. Here is a little more information about the date this honor’s convocation will be held.
University Honors Convocation is an annual event that celebrates the academic excellence and leadership of University of Detroit Mercy students. Outstanding students from the College of Health Professions, College of Business Administration, College of Engineering & Science, and College of Liberal Arts and Education will be honored on Sunday, March 23 in their respective colleges.
- 11:30 a.m. College of Health Professions, Student Fitness Center
- 12:00 p.m. College of Engineering & Science, Fountain Lounge, Student Center
- 1:30 p.m. Honors Liturgy St. Ignatius Chapel, Commerce & Finance Building
- 3:15 p.m. College of Liberal Arts & Education, Gesu Catholic Church, 17180 Oak Drive
- 3:30 p.m. College of Business Administration, St. Ignatius Chapel, Commerce & Finance Building
Glenn Oppenlander II